Sanibel 78 Anthracite Bleach Cleanable Carpet
Product Id : FCSB78A
- Polypropylene The main appeal of the carpet as a flooring material is its ability to provide a cushiony, warm surface underfoot; there are many types of fiber used in carpet, but the most common are Nylon, Polyester, Polypropylene, Acrylic and Wool.
- Felt Backing Carpets are made by looping the fiber yarns through the backing material; the underside of a carpet is known as backing, it tufts and gives the carpet additional strength and dimensional stability.
- Domestic Carpets are used for a variety of purposes, including insulating a person's feet from a cold tile or concrete floor, making a room more comfortable as a place to sit on the floor, reducing sounds from walking and adding decoration or colour to a room.
- When the carpet is tufted with a high and low loop and left uncut, you have an unleveled, hi-lo or patterned loop; patterns in a carpet can provide a rich layer of sophistication and design to any room.
- Bleach Cleanable Here are few ways to help maintain your new carpet's appearance and prolong its life- avoid carpeting high-traffic areas, wipe your feet to minimize dirt and mud entering your house, Vacuum carpet regularly, protect your carpet by applying carpet protector spray, when spots and stains appear remove them quickly and hire a professional to clean your carpet from time to time.
£8.49 per m2